12 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set + FREE Travel faux Leather Makeup Brush Holder for safe, convenient storage
Super soft, high qualitycruelty free bristles - No shedding
Sleek & professional black and silver design
Suitable for sensitive skin
Cylinder style leather holder for both travel and home storage to keep your brushes safe, protected and clean
Practical, easy to pack or keep on your dressing table.
High Performance Makeup Brushes
- Powder/Blush Brush - for applying powder foundation and/or blush
- Flat Top Kabuki Brush - for even distribution of foundations and tinted moisturisers, applying light powers for a flawless, powerless complexion
- Angled Contour Brush - for contouring and blending blush and/or bronzer
- Liquid Foundation Brush - for applying liquid foundation
- Flat Shader Brush - for applying eye shadow base shades
- Tapered Blending Brush - for blending eye shadow
- Crease Shader Brush - for controlled application and blending of shadow on eye creases, great for creating smokey eyes
- Medium Blending Brush - for blending areas around the nose and around the eyes
- Precision Eye Shadow Brush - for adding layers of pigment and smudging
- Precision Concealer Brush - for applying concealer to small, targeted areas or can also be used for precision lining
- Angled Eye Lining Brush - for precision application of eyeliner, pencil or cream product (I also use mine to smudge my kohl eyeliner) or filling in brows with powder or gel
- Lip Liner Brush - for precision lining and filling small lines, can be used with lipstick or lipgloss
It’s recommended that you clean your brushes at least once a month, but once a week would be ideal.
- You will need a small amount of baby shampoo, a gentle face cleaner or makeup brush cleaner
- Run the bristles under lukewarm water and very gently rub to create a light lather. *Do not use hot water - this can damage your brushes.
- Make sure to rinse your brushes thoroughly - until the water runs clear and all pigment is removed
- Air-dry your brushes either by laying them flat on a flannel or towel or standing up in your brush holder