The multi-active balm-to-oil-to-milk formulation attracts, breaks down and lifts away dirt, grime, makeup, and product residue from the skin’s surface while also protecting and restoring moisture and nourishment to the skin barrier.
Add to this the massage action of dissolving the balm into an oil and you also stimulate blood flow and circulation that is beneficial to the skin.
1. Use clean, dry hands or spatula to scoop out a fingertip size of balm.
2. Massage onto dry skin and feel the balm begin to melt and dissolve make-up, grime and pollutants.
3. Add lukewarm water to emulsify the oil and activate a balm-to-milk deep cleansing experience.
4. Rinse off or for best results wipe clean with a dampened, lukewarm Ané Double Sided Face Cleansing Cloth. Use the soft microfibre side to gently wipe clean and the textured muslin side for gentle exfoliation.
5. Doubles as a nourishing leave-on mask | Use 2-3 times a week as a leave-on mask for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
Do not add water to the jar.
Due to the nature of the oil composition, you may see texture changes when exposed to different higher temperatures. This does not affect the efficacy of the product in any way.
How soon does my order ship?
Orders placed before 1.30 pm GMT on a working day will be shipped the same day, otherwise, it will be shipped the next working day.
Can I use this in the morning as well?
Yes, you absolutely can use it day and/or night - whichever you prefer and however you like to do your morning routine. I often use it in the morning myself as well as I love the way it makes my skin feel before I start the day - very much the same as ending the day, a lovely and thorough cleansing experience.
Is it safe to use during pregnancy?
Radiance Reveal has been independently assessed to have no contraindications. All our products go through the required regulatory safety and compatibility testing procedures using an independent safety assessor.
What does Radiance Reveal Cleansing Balm smell like?
The same as with Glow in a Bottle Face Oil it is a little difficult to answer as smell is so subjective, but overall I'd say it's a natural, floral smell. We've replicated our secret formula from Glow in a Bottle and combined Rose Geranium, Patchouli and Neroli oils. It's worth noting that due to the nature of using natural oils there can be slight differences in the colour and exact smell between the batches and harvests that we source from our suppliers, but the core of it is always the same. No synthetic fragrance added, but for this product we use a small selection of essential oils to get the sensorial component alongside the efficacy of a really thorough cleanse.